- Accredited Stager
- License #:
I don't want to just sell my clients a house, but rather help them find their home. Home is different to everyone, so it is my job to understand my clients' needs and wants and help them to find what they are looking for. In selling, you have to do just the opposite. You have to remove what makes it your home and let it become a house so buyers can see themselves calling it their own. My skills in home renovations, design, and home staging will let me give my clients what they need whether buying or selling.
Education and Training
- Real Estate law
- Principles & Practices of Real Estate
- Real Estate Finance
- Appraisal and Marketing
Areas of Expertise
- Selling real estate
- Finding homes
- Home staging
- Born and raised in eastern Kentucky
- My hobbies include: hunting, fishing, shooting, four-wheeling, motorcycle riding, decorating, entertaining, wine tasting and traveling
- I enjoy spending time with my dogs (my girls)
- National Association of Realtors
- Southern Ohio Board of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
I have always been artistic and had an eye for seeing something for what it could be. As a carpenter's daughter, I grew an affinity for power tools and learned to turn my vision into reality through home design and remodeling. For 12 years, I assisted in renovating and managing rental properties and in doing so, developed a passion for real estate. It's been a lifelong dream.
Many go their whole life never realizing what they were born to do. Others choose to never go after their dreams. At a crossroads in my life I looked back and for me it was simple. I chose to pursue a career in real estate, or I guess you could say based on my background it chose me. Finding my clients the home of their dreams or selling their house is not just a job for me, but me living out my dream.